Vancouver Flash Vancouver Flash

Umm...

I believe this flash has already been submitted before, why is it being submitted a second time?

TheMint400 responds:

cuz 'twasn't done.

The unfin stick movie The unfin stick movie

I like it

I think it's pretty cool, you should try finishing it! You have a really good idea here, and you obviously have some animation talent. Some suggestions: make the camera angle closer in so that you can see it better, if you are going to write so much text make a scroll or make it small enough to fit on the screen, and finish it!

Goblin's Day Out Goblin's Day Out

Awesome

Haha this is so cool. The pace is a little bit slow, but the animation style is fantastic. You did a really good job on all of the drawing, and the dragon was especially cool. Great job!!!

Final Sustenance Final Sustenance

Awesome!

You did a great job with this. It was humorous and very well animated. I really enjoyed the style, I hope there is more of this to come!

Insterstellar Storm Insterstellar Storm

Needs originality

You did a good job drawing everything. Graphically it was pretty good, but it was too much like asteroids... not very original. And you might want to check out the high scores table, it didn't work for me.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

All the hype

It's pretty cool, but I think it marks higher because of the makers of the game, and not particularly the actual game itself. I mean, awesome frame by frame and animation and everything, but after a while it isn't too exciting.